Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Line 5

"But the bottom line is that I really do like being at home"

So, I have to admit that I sort of cheated on this...my ACTUAL 23rd post doesn't have five sentences, so I am using my 24th post, which seemed okay to me because otherwise the deeper meaning is what...that I'm brief? So I randomly chose the next post and this was the fifth line...interesting. I guess the deepest thing about me is that I'm a homebody. I think there's more to me than that, but it's certainly true. :o) It probably also says that I often feel like I have to justify my actions (a leftover from a childhood in which we were always required to do this...if you're sad/mad, you have to have a good reason, if you're sitting at home you'll be asked if you've thought of doing about 50 million other things that seem better than what you're doing, etc) Isn't it interesting to think about how such simple stuff shapes you as an adult? Actually, I will use the word "influences" instead of "shapes" because I believe I have control over what kind of person I am, and will never be one to lay blame on my childhood or anything else for who I am. Anyway, so that's me in a nutshell, a homebody who needs to justify herself. :o)

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

miss you...wish the time difference wasn't so dumb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home