Thursday, July 28, 2005

late night

Late night, maybe more like early morning. It's 5:50am and I am finishing a shift at work. Day shift will be rounding the corner in about an hour and I'm very much looking forward to crawling into bed today. Oddly enough, one nice thing about working nights is how much fun it is to go to bed. There's nothing quite like crawling into a warm bed when you're so tired you could fall asleep standing up.


We visited Andy's parents at the beginning of the week, we needed to say good-bye to his grandparents mainly as his parents will be driving to California with us. It was a little tough, as one bad thing about this job is that after working three nights in a row we had to pack up (me going on about 4 hours of sleep) and drive over there. Then spend two nights in an unfamiliar bed and then drive back on Wednesday when I had to go to work that night as well as Thursday night. It never seems like I had a break from working if I don't get to sleep in my own bed at night time, silly I guess. I'm glad we went though, it's just too bad that we couldn't have planned better.


We're headed to Texas in about a week, we'll get to spend a whole week with Dan & Andrea (our favorite married couple we never see) and see Nate & Tricia and of course baby Becca. I should clarify that Dan & Andrea are our favorite married couple we never see that don't have kids, as we have almost NO married friends without children (or pending children). Hope all is well with your world, God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home