Sunday, July 10, 2005

so cute!


I wanted to take advantage of photo posting again and show you my handsome nephew. AJ is 10 months old in this picture, my sister's son. He's sitting on Andy's guitar case in this picture, apparently he will be a rocking guitar player when he is older! I was just thinking about how our move to Cali will mean that he's going to grow up without me being around. I'll be that weird Aunt you never see. I'm sure my sister's family will continue to grow, and soon my brother and his wife will get on board the baby train...it's sad to think I won't be close by for all of those big events. Although, hopefully I'll be the cool Aunt who sends awesome gifts and lives in a place that is really fun to visit. (I am not above bribing my nieces/nephews to love me! :o) God bless!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

There's a lot to be said for the "cool aunt who you can visit". I'm the farthest away from my nieces and nephews, so I'm the local celebrity when I'm home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home