Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Master Plan

It has occurred to me that it might be helpful to leave a brief schedule of our upcoming travels here, just so everyone knows our plans, so here goes:


June 27-July 1....Los Angeles


July 4-9....Petoskey with family


August 5-13....Texas with family (and the totally sweet Marlows)


August 16: M-DAY (moving day)


It seemed like a lot more traveling when I was thinking about it, I guess when I write it down it's not so much. Anyway, now you know! I've made a few additions to my blog, including a link to my husband's website. It's possible we'll be moving my blog to that site and making it "our blog", I'll let you know!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

I hope you don't get sick of me commenting. :)

I had to agree with your choice of "Before the Throne of God Above" as a sweet melody. I think it's the same one I know--second line is...I have a strong and perfect plea, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home