Sunday, February 05, 2006

Things I want to do in my life...

I was inspired by Andrea to blog about this topic. I changed it slightly from "what I want to do before I die"...that was a little morbid for me. So, here is my list (not in any particular order):

1. Have children with Andy
(addendum: adopt a child)
2. Watch our kids grow up together
3. Own our own home
4. Fix up that home together (I'd like to buy something older and spend time redoing it)
5. Take Andy on his castle tour of Europe dream trip he talks about
6. Go to Hawaii (with Dan and Andrea cause they're fun)
7. See some people I care about come to know the Lord
8. Own a piano and teach my children to play
9. Have a workable understanding of Spanish
10. Learn american sign language
11. Have a BIG garden, veggies, herbs, and of course lots of flowers
12. Always feel like I'm growing in my relationship with Christ
13. Get a masters degree in something that makes me happy
14. Learn to sew!

I guess that's it, I have to go get ready for church now, but I tag Tricia & Serina to blog about this, it's fun and you can learn a lot about people's dreams.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

I will be fulfilling my tag obligations soon. In normal Tricia fashion, I have more things than anyone wants to read and need to narrow it down. :) I didn't know you wanted to learn ASL. That will be a definite on my list too. I keep thinking about taking a class through Leisure Learning here in Houston.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger serina said...

I, too, will follow thru on this tag. Sometime. Soon, I hope.

It's funny how many girlfriends of mine share similar dreams.

Kate, email me your phone number. Go to tomanfamily.com to get my email address, if you don't already have it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home